I don’t think the word “coffee beans” needs any explanation. Discovered in 800 A.D, the word “coffee” derived from the word “wine” in Arabic and is the favorite drink of almost all people. Also, it is a fact that coffee lovers live a longer life than non-coffee drinkers. For the family who is addicted to coffee and needs it in breakfast, lunch and dinner, wholesale coffee beans are best to buy. Wholesale coffee beans do not empty your pocket much and you can enjoy your revitalizing drink as much you like. Before talking more about wholesale coffee beans, let us look at what are these coffee beans originate from and some interesting facts about coffee.
Arabica and Robusta Coffee Beans
Coffee beans are actually small seeds of the Coffea plants. Earlier people used to fry and eat these seeds before coffee was invented. You may not know that there are two types of coffee beans: Arabica and Robusta. These types of beans basically differ in the way they taste and cost. Robusta coffee beans are the stronger, more bitter beans that leave a strong taste on your tongue. Arabica, the most widely used coffee beans, are sweeter and costlier compared to Robusta coffee beans. People’s preference is based on a matter of taste and money, because both types of coffee bean are purchased.
Understanding Caffeine Lovers
Some have a negative opinion about coffee as it is very addictive. It is like a type of drug and it can lead to high blood pressure. Some of these are myths while some are facts that should be noted. Anything consumed more than a certain limit can cause harm to your body and that must be taken care of. Let us go through a few facts about coffee.
- Coffee helps to reduce the chances of certain diseases
- It can make you feel more positive
- It gives you energy
- It makes your memory sharp
Things to Remember While Buying Wholesale Coffee Beans
Industries, hotels, colleges, cafes, local dealers require Arabica coffee beans frequently. Here are some of the points that one should remember before buying wholesale coffee beans:
- Always check the reviews for the coffee supplier
- What are the types of coffee beans used?
- How are the coffee beans roasted and who roasts them?
- What discount rates are you provided with?
- Are the wholesale coffee beans traded directly from the farmers as it ensures good quality and fresh beans?
- How many times the coffee is cupped? (Cupping is the term used to evaluate the coffee beans based on their taste to maintain the quality of coffee)
- Decide the type (Arabica, Cafeteria, Café Crème, Blue mountain, etc.) and region (Italian, Brazilian, etc.) of the coffee beans you are supposed to buy.
Remember the important points while buying wholesale coffee beans: price, quality, flavor, consistency and the supplier.