Delighted to be in Montreal and hunting down the streets to enjoy a fine dine option? Then what’s better than enjoying the flavors of freshly cooked pizzas with a twist of fresh vegetables and meats. If so, Double Pizza restaurant is sure to offer an unforgettable taste that lingers for long. Whether ordering for self or hosting a number of people, you can order from a bundle of specialties to save money while getting your hands on the best pizzas on the menu. The 3 combos that you must try are given below.
- 2 Medium Pizzas With 4 Cans
Curated for 2 people, this package gives you the option to pick any 2 medium pizzas between Hawaiian pizza, cheese pizza, All dressed pizza, and vegetarian pizza.
- 1 Large Pizza With Small Fries And 2 Cans
Sufficient for a filling lunch for one person, this combo gives you the option to choose any 1 large pizza between cheese pizza and pepperoni pizza. You can also customize the combo further by merely giving extra 5 dollars to add small poutine with chicken bites in the place of small fries.
- 2 Medium Pizzas With McCain Chocolate Cake And Small Fries
This combo is curated for the likes of both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. You get to pick any 2 medium pizzas from a selection of pepperoni pizza, Hawaiian pizza, cheese pizza, vegetarian pizza, Mexican pizza, and All Dressed pizza. The company of small fries and a chocolate cake completes the combo to a full meal.
5 Best Pizzas That You Must Taste
You should be aware of what goes into making scrumptious pizzas at Double Cheese and the guide below will take you through the 5 best pizzas offered by this Canadian pizza house.
- Pepperoni Pizza – This non-veg pizza has a soft base plastered with pepperoni, filled with cheese, and garnished with fresh tomato slices
- Hawaiian Pizza – If you yearn for sweet tasting pizzas, then Hawaiian pizza is the right choice. Made with cheese, tomato sauce, and ham, this pizza gets its sweetness from pineapple toppings
- Any Garnie Pizza – The flatbread of this pizza is housed with cheese, pepperoni, tomato sauce, mushrooms, and green peppers
- Quebec Pizza – Yet another fine choice for non-vegetarians, the Quebec pizza is known for its exquisite blend of pepperoni and tomato sauce with cheese, mushrooms, and bacon
- Mediterranean Pizza – This veg pizza can rightly be called an aphrodisiac delight since it contains olives. Other than olives, it also contains cheese, mushrooms, kalamata, tomatoes, parmesan, and feta